Thursday, August 13, 2009

DEPLOYING in 3...2...1...

OMG THE TIME HAS COME.

in about 1 hour, i will leave this drastically horrible place known as NMMBA, which has been my home for the past 7 weeks.

actually, it hasn't been that bad. except for the ignorant and frequently absent host mentor, my time here has been spectacular. my only regret is that i wish i was able to accomplish more in terms of my project and statistical evidence.

anyway, the current plan now is that we leave for taipei for the next 4 days, then swing down to hsinchu to visit the NCHC building there and go to some lake at Taipingshan, then end the program with a week long stay at NCHC in taichung.


::EDIT::

actually, due to the typhoon, it looks like the awesome hiking trip up to the mountains is canceled. roads are blocked off and parts of the mountain caved onto the road, so travel is definitely not safe at the moment.

on the other hand, i am at my uncle's place.. editing this at 3:23 am, and feeling like i'm being rude by being awake, even though i fell asleep at 7:30pm and woke up about an hour ago...

saw my grandmother for the first time in 5 years.. i can't say that i remember her all that well those years ago, but seeing her now makes me sad because she looks so frail, especially since she was diagnosed with a type of nervous disease. and also, i can't really understand her sometimes. D=

i can see taipei 101 from my uncle's place. really pretty, and big? i think i'm like 5-7 minutes away from it by motorcycle..

and back to sleep.

0 remarks: